Saturday, February 7, 2009

Voyage home

Well, the seas are getting too rough for surveying, so we're heading back to the dock, and I'm heading home from there. I've learned a little about my job, but a trained monkey could do what I do until something goes wrong, and nothing really went wrong on this run.
What I have been able to accomplish is to stay completely caught up with reading blogs, news, facebook, and wikipediaing absolutely everything that crosses my mind. All that and I still have time to do my job, sleep 10 hours a day, and still feel bored sometimes. Next time, I'm bringing my laptop, some books, a guitar, and a fishing pole.
I've got some pictures, but no way to get them off my phone right now, so later.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Any chance of seeing you in Texas tonight?